Thursday, January 21, 2010

Old work,.. but a new post!

Alright’.. so it’s been awhile since I posted anything. Truth is I’ve been crazy busy, While also trying to enjoy the short month off. I decided to post a few things that are really old. Keeps me thinking I’m doing a good job with this blog,.. even though I’m really not.


But look for some cool things coming soon... working on three different projects at once...fun stuff!


This was my first modeling, texture mapping, animating and camera movement with the 3D program Maya. Looking forward to the advanced lighting and texturing project which deals with a more involved texturing & lighting techniques in an environment....



This was for an FCP editing concept class I took the first semester of school. It was basically an exercise to edit to music, tell a story of sorts and find ways to expand limited clips with a per-chosen song for us. I lucked out with the Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment