Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Avatar Challenge!


Got some work coming up with ZBrush and Goz to Maya. So I thought I’d try to get a head start on trying to figure out ZBrush a little. I’ve had the program for some time but never really played around on it. I decided to take up this "Avatar" challenge I came across on a "Simply Maya" forum. Basically you have to create an avatar in resemblance to the movie “Avatar” from someone you know or yourself. So here’s the beginning of Rebecca as an avatar. Once I get the main features down,.. I then go into full avatar mode with modeling, color and texture I have til March ,..So it should be fun!


As for ZBrush... I really feel like it can do almost anything & everything traditional clay can do,... It’s a matter of finding and knowing where the tools are. Then, having patience to learn to use them to it’s full potential.








4 comments:

  1. i cannot wait to see the outcome!!!!! amazing already!!!!! you got skill, dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellia,
    this should be fun...looking forward to the outcome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, Now Mara..
    But much appreciated :)

    Thanks for viewing
    D.

    ReplyDelete