Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Final Project step #1

I wanted to start blogging out this project I’m doing, step by step,..week by week. A project for class,..thought it would be cool to post the progress,... see where it goes.


Some production compositing . Basically all we have to do is film & separate elements, footage and incorporate it into one shot as realistically as a beginner possible!

So here is my first fore ground plate. Rebecca walking in front of the green screen, quick garbage mask,..all de-interlaced and keyed out pretty well,.. not a lot of spill light or secondary green reflection. There is some masking yet to do around her feet that I’m tending to now.


I used a photoshopped picture of our house as a proxy for the time being. It has the color values and saturation I will be going for later. I'll be shooting more footage and pictures for the back ground plates later,..but it is similar to this,....... looking at doing a mansion in our neighborhood,..should be cool,..


Next step is the back ground and color correction and any other elements that will be incorporated in the composite,..see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment