Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shock & Awe

I decided to do this one a few of reasons..


First for practice,.. I wanted to incorporate a little more photoshopping into video,..figure out faster ways of doing so. Plus I wanted to play around with using a particle system as an outward explosion. See how real it can be. Not bad,.. I feel like if I added more layers to the explosion and adjust some timing and saturation it could look very real,..but in this case I kinda want to keep it a little cheesy,..seeing how I’m blowing myself up! The less real and the more cheesy,.. the less my family freaks out about it :)


Second I’m about to fix up some electrical in the house just seemed appropriate.....

WARNING,..Rated N ...for not little ones :)


Happy Holidays everyone

D.



1 comment:

  1. Whoa!!! This reminds me of those short commercial for the SCI FI channel

    ReplyDelete